You may have noticed that traditional sales and marketing techniques are gradually becoming more and more ineffective.
As the trend towards Social Media continues to gain momentum, more and more companies search for alternative ways to engage their target audience. Many businesses have formulated social strategies geared around building their brands, likes and followers. Whilst these types of strategies are a great way to raise your overall business profile, how much value is that really adding to your sales process?
We have found that our clients are typically only interested in one thing – Warm Business Opportunities!
Ministry of Leads provide highly targeted lead generation campaigns based on building trusted and meaningful relationships which by their nature are extremely high value to both parties. Our unique process involves identifying your target audience on LinkedIn, building a highly targeted and customised database and then regular interaction across multiple platforms in a very specific way that’s proven to produce outstanding results
We will obviously generate the leads for the immediate requirements from the 3% of companies ready to buy now, but the real value in our service is the nurturing and building of trusted relationships with the other 97% so that when they are ready to buy, and we pass that lead over to you, you are having a conversation with someone who knows, likes and trusts you.
To learn more about how multi-touch marketing can help your business please call 020 7993 3520 to book your free strategy review session.